Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Malone Jacket
Like a quiver killer for your outerwear collection, the Flylow Malone Jacket's versatile design allows it to go right from dawn patrol tours to hot laps at the resort. Light, stretchy, and highly breathable, the Malone makes for an ideal piece on demanding uphill adventures, while the fully sealed seams and waterproof, breathable membrane ensure you can wear it through deep powder days. Plus, Flylow outfitted it with a removable powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, and a handful of pockets to cover all your bases, no matter what the forecast calls for.
- Versatile ski jacket that can go right from resort to backcountry
- Waterproof, breathable membrane helps keep you dry
- Stretchy fabric moves with you and breathes exceptionally well
- Removable powder skirt adds protection on deep days
- Hood adjusts easily and fits comfortably over a helmet
- Multiple pockets throughout carry keys, wallet, snacks, and phone
- Item #FLGZ049
- [membrane/laminate] 20K/20K (3-layer), [face fabric] Stretch Stormshell Intuitive
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 31.5in
- 3 external, 2 internal
- zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.