Magnum 2.1 Pant
With the Flylow Magnum 2.1 Pant you've got stretch and mobility to help you charge that final run, then sprint through the parking lot to catch your friends who weren't bluffing when they said they'd leave you behind. Mobile, lightweight, and durably waterproof, these pants are a must-have for backcountry purists, park rats, and weekend warriors alike. Their waterproof Stormshell Intuitive fabric keeps out slushy mixes and heavy pow dumps, and features a performance stretch and strategic stitching to help you move the way you need to when you're ripping it your way. For strenuous hikes to higher terrain you've got inner and outer thigh vents that quickly release excess heat, and a thigh pocket with an avalanche beacon attachment for safety when your travels take you out of bounds.
- Shred without restriction in these stretchy and waterproof pants
- Waterproof membrane keeps you covered when blue skies turn grey
- Lightweight fabric offers comfortable stretch but stays sturdy
- Inner and outer thigh vents dump heat after long hikes to fresh snow
- Hand and rear pockets hold trail maps and much-needed snacks
- Thigh pocket has secure attachment for an avalanche beacon
- Elastic gaiters in the leg keep snow from getting in your boot
- Adjustable waist lets you quickly adapt when you start to sag
- Item #FLG00AQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'6"
- Weight: 185lbs
second pair of flylow pants and i love them. these are lightweight, comfortable, and the pocket layout is excellent. Aanother inch or two on the inseam would be a bonus but they're still longer than most other pants i've tried.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been skiing in Flylow gear for the last 3 years....the stuff is made great, fits great, works great... and, my experience with their customer service department is.....great. I had the full length zipper replaced and the pants re-water repellent'd (it's a word, look it up). The crew at Flylow was awesome.
Ready to shred
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 165lbs
I bought these for my boyfriend for the upcoming season. Here's his initial take: Looking forward to shredding in these pants! They have plenty of adjustment in the waist for a tall skinny guy like me. (6’2”, 165lb) And enough length to top it off. Really stoked on the inner and outer thigh vents for keeping cool on the occasional boot pack. Material is soft and quiet and not crinkly like some other shells.
Magnum 2.1 18/19 Video
Our lightest pant. New weight and stretch. Tour on Bro