Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lorraine Insulated Jacket
We rely on Flylow's Lorraine Jacket when we’re ski touring during snowy weather. Its Primaloft insulation keeps us toasty while building a sweat in bitter conditions and stows easily in our pack for when the clouds part and we need to shed a layer.
- Packable puffy for backcountry skiing and snowboarding
- Synthetic insulation stays warm in wet weather
- Durable ripstop fabric is resistant to snagging
- Removable hood for variable conditions
- Ventilation provided by 6-inch pit zippers
- Flylow is committed to creating durable clothing for the outdoors
- Item #FLGZ04Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.