Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Whether you're chasing powder in the backcountry or indulging in lift-accessed face shots, the last thing on your mind should be a soggy jacket. Made for charging hard from bell to bell, the Flylow Men's Lab Coat is a force to be reckoned with.
DVexpedition fabric regulates body heat while providing waterproof protection, so you're ready to take on gnarly mountainous conditions. The helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt provide an extra barrier when Mother Nature isn't playing so nice. Lightweight and backpack-compatible, the Lab coat is the perfect addition to any backcountry mission.
- A ski or snowboard jacket that's ready for all the elements
- eVent waterproof fabric with fully taped seams keeps you dry
- Direct Venting keeps you cool as your heart rate goes up
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for mobility
- Regular fit perfect for layering
- Flylow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains
- Item #FLG007E
5 based on 30 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.