Start Earning Rewards Now—
Join Expedition Perks (It’s Free!)
Sale $229.98 - $459.95
Select a color:Amaro/Night
Select a size:
The Kane Jacket is Flylow's lightest shell specialized for gram-counting backcountry skiers and minimalist-minded backpackers. Despite its lightness, the Kane's Intuitive Perm membrane boasts surprisingly high waterproof ratings for outstanding protection in powder and under rainfall. Intuitive Perm is also air permeable, which means it begins to breathe right when you put the jacket on instead of after you start sweating like the majority of shells. That makes it more ideal for athletic pursuits like boot packing up a couloir or ridge-traversing quickly due to oncoming storms.
- Flylow's lightest shell for backcountry touring and trekking
- Intuitive Perm membrane is waterproof and air permeable
- 3-layer construction keeps the jacket thin, light, and packable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustable cuffs and helmet-compatible hood ensure secure coverage
- Articulated sleeves without seams for comfort with a backpack
- Item #FLGZ045
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.