Select a Size
Select a Color
Hot Tub 9.5in Short
At home everywhere from hot tubs to hot springs and frigid alpine lakes, these shorts will let you take a quick dip then get back to a day of adventuring in the mountains. Their durable fabric dries quickly to prevent clinging, chafing, and discomfort, so your spontaneous swim is just another experience on the day, not the thing that sent you back to the car.
- All-purpose outdoor shorts that can be used as swim trunks
- Sturdy and stretchy fabric moves with you on hikes and climbs
- Quick-drying construction maintains comfort after swim sessions
- UPF 40+ sun protection keeps your skin guarded against UV rays
- Hand and rear pockets offer more convenience than boardshorts
- Regular fit gives you room to move but isn't too loose
- Item #FLGZ03N
- Intuitive IQ (96% nylon, 4% elastane)
- 2 hand, 1 snap-closure rear, 1 rear
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- hiking, climbing, fishing, paddling, swimwear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 27, 2020
Stretchy and comforatable
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 155 lbs
I have worn my Hot Tub 9.5 climbing, biking and around town and they are great for all of it. Stretchy enough to climb in, they also look sharp enough to wear around town. Long drives they remain super comfortable. I haven't swam in them yet, but I was caught in the rain last week and they dry quickly. I have a 31" waist and a 29" inseam and the medium fits great around the waist and hits just above the knee.