You're apple picking with friends on a cool fall day but your mind is far way, bootpacking to frozen peaks, dropping epic lines, and floating through waist deep snow run after run. Well, thanks to the multi-season warmth and versatility of the Flylow Hawke jacket, your daydreams will be even more vivid, cause when you're dropping cliffs and shredding turns you'll be wearing the same jacket you've got on now. Lightweight yet toasty with an active stretch, this versatile jacket layers great in the winter and stands alone for all of your fall pursuits.
It's got an ultralight stretch fabric that moves with you for active comfort, Polartec Power Fill insulation for low-bulk warmth during even the coldest pursuits, and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that sheds light rain and snow when you're wearing it as an outer layer. Whether you're cruising around snowy streets or skinning deep into the backcountry, you'll be thankful for its comfortable and lightweight warmth.
- Get multi-season comfort and warmth with this active midlayer
- Polartec Thermal Pro offers comfortable warmth without the weight
- Stretchy fabric gives you free movement on backcountry excursions
- DWR treatment sheds snowf in the winter and light rain in the fall
- Hand pockets give you storage for everyday items and important gear
- Waterproof zipper ensures that melting snow won't sneak in
- Polartec insulation made with 80% post-consumer recycled materials
- Item #FLG00AL
- Q & A
Anyone know if this uses Primaloft gold or silver ? Or polartec alpha ?