The Flylow Hardcastle Short is up for any summertime adventure that you are, from weekend backpacking trips to lazy days by the lake. Its light, tough, and stretchy fabric is ready to climb, hike, or run far from home, and won't look out of place when you stop in for a quick bite in a bustling mountain town. This fabric also wicks moisture and dries quickly, meaning you can hop into the local swimming hole without being soaking wet for hours afterwards. With UPF 40+ sun protection you won't have to worry about harmful radiation sneaking through your clothing, and thanks to the elastic waistband your fit can be as loose or tight as your next activity demands.
- Do-it-all short for summertime adventuring
- Tough yet stretchy fabric is ready for any activity
- Quick-drying performance lets you use it as your swim trunk
- UPF 40+ sun protection protects your skin from harmful rays
- Draining pockets won't get bogged down with water
- Zippered rear pocket keeps your keys and IDs secure
- Item #FLG009T
- Q & A
my new go to short for summer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
These shorts do it all and without a belt. they run, ride, swim and hang out like champs. keep your shirt untucked and no one will know they are elastic in the waist.