General's Hooded Down Jacket
Filled with clusters of 800-fill goose down, the FlyLow Men's General's Down Hooded Jacket squashes wintry insurgencies by trapping thermal warmth in sub-freezing temperatures. This down jacket is an ideal choice for layering under a waterproof shell when you're ripping the resort on cold-smoke powder days, also excelling as a standalone jacket for shivery nights beside the campfire. It compactly folds into its self-stow pocket for efficient storage during backcountry tours and camping trips.
The ultra-light 20D polyester shell features a High Performance DWR treatment, ensuring the down insulation stays dry and lofting throughout light precipitation. Baffled stitch-through construction prevents the down insulation from clumping together and creating cold spots like cheaper jackets. Six-inch underarm vents rapidly disperse excess heat, so you're never overly hot during aerobic alpine activity. There's also a helmet-compatible hood for sealing out blasts of frigid air once you've reached the summit.
- Insulated jacket built for layering or stand alone use
- Ripstop outer fabric resists damage from daily wear and tear
- DWR coating on outer fabric blocks light precipitation and wind
- 800-fill goose down creates lightweight warmth thanks to solid loft
- 6-inch underarm vents dump excess heat as you trudge up skin tracks
- Helmet compatible hood traps excess heat and blocks driving snow
- Self stowing inner pocket enhances packability for all adventures
- Item #FLG00C9
- 20D polyester ripstop, DWR coating
- 800-fill down
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 stow
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?