Flylow wants to build a snowman.
Ditch the bulky pair of long johns and still keep warm from first to last chair in a pair of Flylow Men's Snowman Pants. Flylow packed these babies with Spaceloft insulation for superb comfort in teeth-chattering temperatures, without excess bulking and bunching. Equipped with a waterproof, breathable membrane, DWR coating, fully taped seams, and YKK waterproof zippers, the Snowman shields you during powdery snowstorms. And if you start to overheat after a long bootpack, simply unzip the generously sized outer thigh vents to cool off. Adjustable waist tabs provide a just-right fit while seamless cuff reinforcements add durability. Two front and two back pockets stash your snack money, energy food, utility tool, or other small essentials.
- Insulated ski pant for cold mid-winter days
- Waterproof, breathable Intuitive membrane with fully taped seams
- Spaceloft insulation stays warm when wet
- Outer thigh vents ensure ample airflow
- Five pockets, including thigh pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Item #FLG005S
- Q & A
It's hard to tell from the photos but how do these run fit wise? Looking for a regular fit, not too slim but not baggy.