Select a size:
Why We Like The Firebird Bib Pant
FlyLow created the Firebird Bib with all-time storm days in mind. Those days where burning quads, frozen faces, and sopping wet outerwear start to pick off powder skiers one by one. The waterproof shell fends off sleet and snow, while articulated knees and the breathable softshell panel on the back are bootpack-friendly so you won't overheat during a quick hike. Whether you're sending it into Corbett's or snorkeling through blower pow in Hokkaido, the Firebird is designed to keep you dry and comfortable. Well, as comfortable as you can be until you send it a little too hard and tomahawk under the chair. That one's on you.
- A burly bib for slaying powder from bell to bell
- Three-layer waterproof breathable membrane
- 500D Cordura reinforcements ensure durability
- Powder gaiters keep your legs dry in deep conditions
- Kangaroo pass pocket through chest pouch
- Articulated knees for added mobility
- FlyLow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains
- Item #FLG007O
3 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.