Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
If you are going to talk about the FlyLow Domino Jacket you have to start with the stretchy, air-permeable, and waterproof Intuitive Perm Fabric. This combination of attributes allows the Domino jacket to keep you cool enough to avoid sweat and stay protected from the elements while you engage in rigorous hikes, tours, and other backcountry ski adventures. Though the perm fabric begs for attention, the supporting cast on this jacket is nothing to scoff at, it is made up of a helmet compatible hood, six total pockets, and huge 12-inch underarm zips. This combination of features are designed to help you ski dream lines and deep snow way off the beaten path; they also pair well with the FlyLow Siren Bib Pant.
- Super lightweight shell for backcountry missions of any length
- Perm fabric is air-permeable, stretchy, and entirely waterproof
- DWR treatment encourages water to bead up for further waterproofing
- Fully taped seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- 12-inch underarm zips dump excess heat on the skin track
- Pockets are easily accessed with a backpack on to keep you moving
- Helmet compatible hood fights off blowing snow and driving winds
- No bulk cuffs fit comfortably with your choice of hand wear
- Item #FLG00CE
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.