Select a size:
You know that feeling when you get too hot trucking up the skin track and even your hands start to overheat? And, after all that work, everything turns to ice on the way down. The DB Glove is designed for those situations, and it's constructed for breathability that backcountry skiers will benefit from. A stretchy, woven material lines the back of the hand, and pre-treated waterproof leather protects the palm so you'll have some durability, too. Flylow's focus is on function and purpose in designing their ski gear. They believe in quality and lasting use, and that's because they're all out skiing too. Their athletes put their gear through tough environments for rigorous testing, and the folks at Flylow are always looking for new and innovative designs.
- Lightweight DB Glove that's perfect for the skin track
- Breathable enough for a rigorous few laps in the mountains
- Stretchy woven material keeps the back of the glove light and airy
- Pre-treated waterproof cowhide leather on the palm for durability
- Polyester lining that's comfortable and warm
- Wind resistant back to help battle the elements
- Item #FLGZ040
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.