Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Daphne Insulated Jacket
We appreciate how the FlyLow Daphne Insulated Jacket offers low-bulk warmth in freezing conditions alongside premium waterproofing for raging blizzards and deep powder. The two-layer Intuitive membrane and fully sealed seams work in tandem to keep you pleasantly dry when you're making first tracks or skinning up your favorite backcountry stash. Primaloft Eco insulation mimics the heat-trapping loft of down insulation, but without losing warmth in soaking-wet conditions. This recycled, synthetic-based insulation allows for an easy release of moisture, so you're never hot and sweaty one minute, and then freezing-cold the next.
- Backcountry and resort jacket that blends warmth and waterproofing
- Stretch face fabric keeps you moving comfortable up or down hill
- 2-layer Intuitive membrane seals out moisture from wet snow
- Fully sealed seams help prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Primaloft Eco insulation traps excess heat on the coldest days
- Helmet compatible hood blocks driving winds and blowing snow
- Plethora of pockets allow you to stay prepared for the day
- Item #FLGZ053
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.