Lost in pow.
It's a January pow day—that means frigid temps and a solid base under that fresh layer of fluff. When navigating your way through deep tree runs, you need to be warm yet agile, and the Flylow Gear Daphne Insulated Jacket provides warmth with a streamlined fit. Two-layer Intuitive membrane is waterproof enough to last you lap after lap and keep you dry while still remaining breathable as you work up a sweat.
This jacket uses Primaloft's Black Eco insulation, which is made of post-consumer recycled material that helps justify your new purchase and maintain your eco-conscious lifestyle. This synthetic insulation retains warmth and manages moisture in wet conditions to help keep you comfortable all day long. The fully sealed seams reinforces weather protection just in case conditions are better than you thought.
- Insulated ski jacket for cold midwinter powder days
- Intuitive fabric provides protection during stormy conditions
- Fully sealed seams reinforce waterproof protection
- Stretchy material gives you the flexibility you need
- Primaloft insulation keeps you warm in wet conditions
- Black Eco uses post-consumer materials for an eco-conscious design
- Helmet-compatible hood helps keep your head warm
- Removable powder skirt accommodates different conditions
- Multiple pockets organizes your goods and gear
- Item #FLG007T
- Q & A
Not for curvy ladies
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 5'8"
I so wanted to love this jacket. However if you are a larger busted lady like myself this coat, and other in the XL size will not fit you. It fit everywhere else but I could not comfortable zip it.
FlyLow Gear Daphne Kit
17/18 Daphne Jacket Video
Super Warm, super cozy, super waterproof