Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Compound Bib Pant
Whether new snow at the resort or hidden stashes out of bounds are calling our name, we pull on the Flylow Compound Bib Pant. Blower snow flying in the air while we turn is repelled by the removable bib and full waterproof membrane. Meanwhile, the inner and outer thigh zips work together to release heat off of our legs while we skin up for another lap.
- Capable bibs built for backcountry skiing and snowboarding
- Durable nylon face fabric handles run-ins with branches
- eVent membrane wicks sweat while fighting off weather
- Fully sealed seams and DWR treatment prevent saturation
- Softshell bib zips off for completely custom coverage
- Inner and outer thigh zippers dump excess heat
- Reinforced kick patches add longevity and peace of mind
- Item #FLGZ05Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.