Cobra Insulated Jacket
Brave cold and snowy days on hill with the lightweight warmth and 10k/10k rating of the FlyLow Cobra Insulated Jacket. The DWR treated ripstop outer teams up with the 2-layerIntuitive membrane to create a breathable and waterproof barrier that will keep you on hill longer than your friends. As you bag thousands of feet of vert the Spaceloft synthetic insulation will have your back by maintaining its loft and trapping body heat to keep you moving effectively. To compliment this reliable performance FlyLow has also included a removable powder skirt, multiple pockets, and a helmet compatible hood.
- Insulated outer jacket built to tear up storm days at the resort
- Ripstop outer with DWR resists rips, light rain, and wind
- 2-layerIntuitive membrane fights off heavier precipitation
- Spaceloft insulation traps heat, remains lightweight and breathable
- Helmet compatible hood traps extra heat and fights off driving snow
- 14-inch underarm vents dumb excess heat when touring or bootpacking
- Removable powder skirt keeps blower snow out of your layers
- Item #FLG00CB
- Intuitive ripstop (2-layer), DWR coating
- 100g Spaceloft
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 arm, [internal] 1 media
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1.5oz
What do you think about this product?
September 1, 2020
Cobra Jacket 2020 Video
Our warmest Jacket. 100 grams of insulation.
October 10, 2019
Warmest Jacket I've Ever Owned!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 130 lbs
The Cobra is truly something else! I love the quail colour combo, and all the extra pockets are extremely convenient. The jacket keeps me warm and dry, even in some of the wettest conditions. The zippers under the arms are a great way to adjust temperature and stay comfortable in warmer conditions. It's the perfect jacket for everyday riding, you really only need a base layer with this one... The hood fits over my helmet, the powder skirt fits tight and the mobility is A+ ... This one is a winner!