Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Chemical Pant
The FlyLow Gear Chemical Pant keeps all the pow out during big lines but lets in a cool breeze during the skin back up the ridge. We're stoked on the waterproof, breathable, 3-layer Intuitive construction that keeps us comfortably dry when powder's plenty. And since we prefer earning our turns, this pant's inner and outer thigh vents give all the ventilation we need for skinning and lapping big lines. But the goodness doesn't stop there—FlyLow added super burly Cordura reinforcements along the knees and cuffs to keep this pant in tip-top shape whether we're dropping on a deep powder day or bootpacking up rocky ridgelines.
- Hardshell pants for skiing the resort and backcountry
- Intuitive three-layer shell is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Generous thigh venting lets cool air through and heat escape
- Reinforced knees and cuffs increase durability
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist tabs with belt loops
- Relaxed fit is slightly baggy with articulated knees
- Item #FLG0029
4.5 based on 69 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.