Attached at the hip.
The Flylow Gear Calypso Jacket is one of those midlayers you get for cold days on the mountain, but three months later notice you've worn it almost everyday. This jacket is built with Primaloft Eco synthetic insulation, so it maintains heat and breathability when it's wet, it's lightweight and packable, and it's made with post-consumer materials. The stretchy lining allows the jacket to move with you making it feel like second skin, and the nylon shell is wind- and water-resistant with its DWR finish. The flattering tailoring and adjustable waist makes this jacket easy on the eyes and easy on the layers.
- Insulated midlayer you'll want to wear everyday
- Wind- and water-resistant material protects from elements
- Stretch material allows the jacket to move with you
- Primaloft Eco insulation retains warmth and loft when wet
- Adjustable waist cinch works well with layering
- Semi-fitted look hugs the body and layers well
- Item #FLG007V
- Q & A
17/18 Calypso Video
so warm and breathlessly breathable