Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Billie Coat
Offering warmth, waterproofing, breathability, and stretch, the FlyLow Billie Coat is what we zip up for everything from deep powder days to cold, clear bluebird groomer sessions. This jacket uses Flylow's Intuitive shell with a waterproof membrane and fully sealed seams to give you protection that can withstand heavy PNW-like powder conditions. The helmet-compatible hood conveniently makes wearing a helmet look good, a removable powder skirt keeps blower pow out of your layers, and the underarm zips help you dump excess heat on the skin track.
- Skiing jacket that has your back anywhere on the mountain
- 3L Poly Intuitive membrane wicks perspiration, blocks precipitation
- OmniBloq DWR further fights off outside moisture to keep you dry
- Taped seams help prevent water from penetrating your layers
- Helmet-compatible hood traps heat and blocks out driving wind
- Seven total pockets hold your important items securely nearby
- Removable powder skirt keeps blower pow out of your layer
- Item #FLG00CI
4.5 based on 50 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.