Donna 2.1 Pant
Experience the soft and stretchy protection of the FlyLow Women's Donna Pant during your next backcountry ski tour, resort powder day, or out-of-bounds bootpack. The Donna Pant features a soft, stretchy face fabric that not only moves with your body during fast-paced tours and demanding exercise, but also breathes exceptionally well to prevent overheating. Further contributing to the pant's tour-friendly persona, inner and outer thigh ventilation zips channel cool outside air through the pant to disperse built-up moisture resulting from strenuous uphill skinning, while the fully articulated knees ensure a completely unrestricted range of motion.
The Donna features FlyLow's 3-layer Stretch Stormshell Intuitive membrane and fully taped seams to keep you pleasantly protected in the dampest conditions. Waterproof zippers prevent moisture from leaking through and dampening valuables stashed in any of the three generous pocket. Other handy features include seamless cuff reinforcement to prevent premature wear, as well as adjustable waist tabs for a secure fit.
- Stretch shell pant for backcountry touring
- 3-layer membrane keeps you dry without overheating
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from permeating into layers
- Large inner and outer thigh vents ensure easy temperature regulation
- Articulated knees provide full range of motion when striding uphill
- Cuff reinforcements protect pants from sharp ski edges
- Item #FLG00A8
- [membrane/laminate] Stretch Stormshell Intuitive (3-layer), [face fabric] 500D Cordura reinforcements, DWR coating, [lining] jersey
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered back
- zippered inner thigh, zippered outer
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help