Whether you are braving an early season sub-zero day in the mountain west, or any day on the slopes in the east, turn to the coverage and warmth of the Baxter Jacket. Modeled after oversized puffy parkas this ski and snowboard specific jacket uses goose down and a longer cut to keep your core temperature high, allowing you to ride all day long.
- Warm and functional ski jacket for bitter cold lift access days
- Wind and Water resistant outer protects you on warmer pow days
- Goose down insulation traps heat from first chair to last
- Large underarm vents help you dump excess heat on the boot pack
- Helmet compatible hood helps you lock in the heat and block wind
- Longer silhouette provides the additional coverage you need
- Item #FLGZ04D
- [face fabric] 100% polyester Taffeta, DWR treatment
- goose down
- fixed, insulated
- 2 hand, interior media
- 8in underarm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help