Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Baker Bib Pant
For those of us lucky enough to live near ranges where a powder day isn't legit unless it's knee-to-waist deep, the FlyLow Baker Bib Pant offers the highest level of protection for the snowiest places on earth. Three-layer Intuitive membrane construction and fully sealed seams keep us totally dry in winter's worst, whether we're charging through Wasatch blower or making deep turns in thick Sierra snow. The robust nylon face is reinforced along the cuffs and knees with 1000-denier Cordura, ensuring the pant lasts for many seasons to come without prematurely fraying or tearing.
- Keep dry on heavy pow days with this versatile bib pant
- Waterproof membrane won't soak through when you're waist deep
- Cordura reinforcements at knees and cuffs for targeted durability
- Inner and outer thigh vents let you cool off after tight tree runs
- Adjustable straps and waist help keep the snow out
- Kangaroo pocket offers quick sandwich access on slow lift rides
- Leg gaiters keep help keep your boot when you find a powder stash
- Waterproof zippers keep things dry when you take a tumble
- Item #FLG00AO
4 based on 115 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.