Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Avery Insulated Jacket
The Flylow Avery Insulated Jacket takes our go-to insulated midlayer and reliable shell and combines them into one jacket built to keep us comfortable and happy while on the slopes. The lofty synthetic Spaceloft insulation traps body heat even when wet, while the 2L laminate ensures that the insulation and our layers stay dry as can be. This combination allows us to slash powder, air cliffs, and tear up groomers until the cows come home.
- Winter jacket built for skiing and snowboarding anywhere
- Specter laminate wicks moisture while releasing excess heat
- Synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth all day long
- DWR treatment causes water to bead up and run off the surface
- Helmet-compatible hood fights off blustery snow squalls
- Large underarm vents dump excess heat when on the skin track
- Multiple ski and snowboard specific pockets keep items nearby
- Item #FLGZ06D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.