Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Albert Jacket
The Flylow Albert Jacket gives the warmth and performance we want for the resort and beyond. Made from a lightweight, waterproof, and super-stretchy fabric, this jacket gives you enhanced mobility for steep powder chutes, bootpack expeditions, and long, long bump runs. Insulated with light yet toasty Primaloft Black Eco insulation, this jacket eliminates the need for bulky layers, and replaces them with a breathable and free-moving alternative.
- Stay warm without the bulk with this toasty yet breathable jacket
- Stretchy waterproof shell offers mobile protection from the elements
- Lightweight Primaloft insulation gives you warmth without the bulk
- High breathability and underarm vents keep you when you really move
- Helmet-compatible hood lets you keep your dome protected and dry
- Powder skirt removes for bluebirds and reappears for powder dumps
- Inner and outer pockets keep all your maps and snacks accessible
- Waterproof zippers ensure that you and your belongings are dry
- Item #FLG00AN
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.