XV Snowboard Binding
Built for riders who chase big-mountain lines and charge down groomers at intense speeds, the Flux XV Snowboard Binding delivers the ultra-responsive and supportive feel needed for pointing it down couloirs, laying into carves, and sending cliffs. Flux used a carbon blended baseplate and titanium hardware to make the XV stronger, quicker, and considerably lighter.
Boasting the stiffest highback in Flux's line, the XV provides serious support on heelside carves and big drops. A carbon blended baseplate offers lightning-fast edge-to-edge response along with a featherweight feel. The new FooTon footbed provides excellent board feel for superior control, soaks up impact when charging over chop, and sheds snow to prevent icy buildup. Also new is the Waffle ankle strap, which provides a seamless fit that enhances energy transfer, as well as the Beer Buckles, which give you more leverage and feature bottle openers for post-shred parking lot brews.
- Flux's flagship binding for high-speed freeriding
- Carbon-blend baseplate for lightweight response and strength
- Stiff highback for ultra-supportive feel and powerful carves
- Axis spine in highback for better power transfer
- FooTon footbed sheds snow and offers great board feel
- Adjustable heel and toe ramps for custom fit
- Titanium hardware is light, yet exceptionally strong
- Waffle straps offer seamless connection for better response
- Item #FLX002F
- Q & A
really responsive. Very happy and satisfied
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love these bindings. Exactly what I was looking for. I have an extremely stiff board so I was looking for some bindings that could harness its power and pop. And these are exactly what I needed