VR-SPEED Snowboard Boot
Seeing as how the design was made with input from one of the gnarliest riders around, John Jackson, it only makes sense that the Flux VR-Speed Snowboard Boot is designed to handle some of the most insanely aggressive terrain on the planet. These lightweight and comfortable boots offer a mid-stiff flex, thermo-moldable liner, and quick speedlace closure systems to help you take on technical conditions without batting an eye.
The CuffCut design features independent upper and lower flex panels for a more natural feel in no-fall zones, while the wide 3D tongue's full wrap around the front of your leg evenly distributes pressure. The locked-in speedlace system quickly and securely tightens your boot to your specs, and won't come loose thanks to the stronger and more durable new Technica Fiber Rope. The F1 inner features a Memory Form liner that conforms to the natural shape of your foot for a custom fit, and the aluminum foil insulation set inside the boot reflects the heat trying to escape back to your foot and keep your feet warm. Furthering your warmth, the Furr Cuff provides an element of cozy warmth in chilly temps, while the patented BMX insole improves balance, allows for ergonomically correct lateral foot movement, and keeps your feet warm. When you trade big mountain lines out for days in the park, the Freesstyle Rubber outsole's high grip and lightweight material creates the perfect balance demanded by freestyle riders.
- Lightweight and comfortable boot for aggressive riding
- Mid-stiff flex offers support and response
- Speedlace closure cinches down in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- Reflective foil bounces heat back to your foot
- Furr Cuff adds warm comfort in cold temps
- Cushioned insole adds natural feel and soaks up chatter
- Rubber outsole has a design tailored towards freestyle riding
- Item #FLX002S