Park laps on repeat.
If a day at the resort for you means lapping the terrain park from first chair to last, then the Flux R2 Snowboard Binding was made for you. It features a freestyle-friendly flex and oodles of comfort to keep you happily cruising the park all day long.
Its soft-flexing highback lets you tweak grabs and lean into jibs, and the lightweight and flexible baseplate allows you board to flex ore naturally for locked-in presses and balanced boardslides. A single-density Comfort footbed absorbs impacts when you go a little too big off the jumps. And when you get a need for speed and go bomb groomers for a couple laps, it offers enough response and support to get the job done.
- A freestyle fanatic's best friend when lapping the park
- Soft-flexing highback allows you to tweak tricks
- Alpha base is light and allows great board flex
- Comfort footbed offers good board feel and cushioning
- Adjustable heel and toe ramps for custom fit
- Honeycomb straps provide secure, yet comfy fit
- Tooless levers for on-the-fly adjustments
- Item #FLX001T