OM-BOA Snowboard Boot
Designed specifically for the most aggressive riders, the Flux OM-Boa Snowboard Boot is packed with technology focused on power and response for everything from gnarly AK descents to huge jumps in the park. This stiff-flexing boot keeps you charging hard with stability, support, and response, and gets you dialed into a secure fit rapidly thanks to the Double Boa closure system that independently tightens the upper and lower zones for versatile riding.
A CuffCut design with independent upper and lower flex panels ensures a more natural feel in no-fall zones, while the wide 3D tongue's full wrap around the front of your leg evenly distributes pressure. The F1 inner features a Memory Form liner that conforms to the natural shape of your foot for a custom fit, and the Furr Cuff provides an element of cozy warmth in chilly temps. Then, the patented BMZ insole improves balance, allows for ergonomically correct lateral foot movement, and keeps your feet warm, while the strong and grippy material on the outer calf panels bring you more response. Made in Italy, the Vibram S565 outsole is lightweight and focuses on balance and traction for confident stepping in treacherous terrain.
- Hard-charging, stiff freeride boot for serious terrain
- Stiff flex offers support and response when you need it most
- Boa closure system independently tightens upper and lower zone
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's exact shape
- Calf panels use grippy material for enhanced response
- Furr Cuff adds warm comfort in cold temps
- BMZ insole adds natural feel and soaks up chatter
- Vibram outsole has focus on low weight and grippy traction
- Item #FLX002V