Why limit yourself?
Whether you're surfing through the backcountry or cruising the rail line in the park, the Flux Men's MXS Snowboard Boot tags along in soft-flexing comfort and offers playful performance. The Flex-Cut upper uses neoprene material around the ankle to help prevent snow from building up while also enabling a more natural flex, and the oil-waxed suede shell naturally forms to your foot's shape for an exact fit and added waterproofing. The V-Shape design in the lower boot is designed for easier tightening and a more secure foot wrap, and the Type2 liner uses memory foam to ensure a snug, plush design. The BMZ insole holds up with cushioned comfort after repeated flat landings in the park, and the grippy Vibram S565 rubber outsole gives you the traction you need to hike that kinked rail in the park without slipping.
- Soft-flexing, versatile park boot with support and comfort
- Traditional lace allows an exact fit
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- Neoprene upper flexes naturally and blocks snow
- Internal support at back boosts stability
- Vibram rubber outsole is lightweight and extra-grippy
- Item #FLX002A