MX-LACE Snowboard Boot
One of the softest boots in Flux's lineup, the MX-Lace Snowboard Boot is made from some of the highest-quality materials around, and boasts a flex that's tailored towards laidback surfing in deep powder and freestyle fun in the terrain park. Traditional laces give you a secure fit that's tried and true, while the oil wax suede upper's waterproof coating gives you added protection from the cold and wet when you're spending all day in the snow.
Using a new cuff closure system, the F2 inner employs high tech fiber rope and memory foam to provide you with a perfect fit and tight liner fit. The MX-Lace's Asym Cut design features patterns that allow for a more natural heel to toe flex as your throw up pow fans on deep days, while the Furr Cuff provides an element of cozy warmth in chilly temps. Then, the patented BMZ insole improves balance, allows for ergonomically correct lateral foot movement, and keeps your feet warm, while the the Vibram S565 outsole is lightweight and focuses on balance and traction for confident stepping on slick terrain and icy parking lots.
- Soft-flexing powder and freestyle boot for easygoing control
- Soft flex tailors towards fun in the park and easy pow turns
- Traditional laces put an exact fit in your hands
- Oil wax suede upper has waterproof coating for protection
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's exact shape
- Furr Cuff adds warm comfort in cold temps
- BMZ insole adds natural feel and soaks up chatter
- Vibram outsole has focus on low weight and grippy traction
- Item #FLX002U