Flex the GTX.
A team favorite for a reason, the Flux Men's GTX Snowboard Boot offes a skate-inspired look and is ready to handle anything from the park to the steeps. Without sacrificing any performance or quality, the GTX delivers the endless comfort you're looking for in a park-oriented freestyle boot.
With a thermo-moldable Type2 liner, the GTX brings you a customized fit that eliminates painful pressure points, while the Dual Flex design employs upper and lower independent flex zones for the flexibility you need to press out your 5-0s and tweak your tuck-knees. Its wide 3D tongue delivers a full wrap around the front of your leg to really secure the fit and remove heel lift, while the stiffer material on the back of the boot increases your support for stomped landings. Plus, furthering the skate aesthetic, the lightweight EVA sole is flat and boasts grippy studs under the toe and heel for support and traction on slick terrain.
- Skate-inspired freestyle boot ready to handle park business
- Traditional lace closure puts the fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- BMZ insole improves balance and adds warmth
- Stiff material on the back boosts support
- Stud Sole is lightweight, cushioning, and grippy
- Item #FLX002B
- Q & A
Can not order 8.0 size? Are there any additional plans for goods receipt?