GS Snowboard Binding
If you're the type of boarder who gets it done all over the entire mountain, then you'd be hard-pressed to find a better option than the Flux GS Snowboard Binding. It offers a responsive feel and tons of support to help you lay down carves, spin off jumps, and surf through powder all season long. The Ultima Wing highback features wings on the outside for greater leverage when pressing and buttering in the park, and it's cored-out in strategic areas to cut weight without sacrificing support.
It's also a bit lower to conform to the typical female calf muscle, so you don't get any painful pinching or pressure points. The Vogue baseplate is lightweight and responsive, and it's symmetrical for more natural flex. Adding a 360-degree conforming fit is the Waffle ankle strap, which provides a seamless fit that enhances energy transfer, as well as the Beer Buckles, which give you more leverage and feature bottle openers for cracking open celebratory beverages in the resort parking lot.
- High-end option for those who rip the whole mountain
- Medium flex handles park laps and pow turns alike
- Ultima Wing highback for extra support while maintaining flex
- Vogue baseplate is lightweight and durable
- EVA footbed cushions impacts and absorbs chatter
- Adjustable heel and toe ramps for custom fit
- Waffle straps offer seamless connection for better response
- UU Fit evens out pressure for natural feel and hold
- Item #FLX003F