Select a Size
Select a Color
DSW Snowboard Binding
Cranking an every-year favorite up a notch, Flux improved the standard DSW binding with a full wing highback to help you rail carves, press through double-kinks, and send cliffs with precision and control. This stiff-flexing binding offers support and rapid response for sending the big jump line or tackling technical terrain all over your favorite mountain.
The Wing highback features wings on the outside for greater leverage when pressing nose or tail and tweaking out grabs. The Ultima baseplate is lightweight and responsive, and it features urethane stabilizers near the heel to eliminate heel roll and smooth out harsh impacts and chatter. Flux kept it outfitted with a dual-density Comfort Footbed that's harder on the outside for heightened response without losing any cushioning, as well as the Waffle ankle strap, which provides a seamless fit that increases energy transfer. Finally, Flux's Beer Buckles, which give you more leverage and feature bottle openers for post-shred drinks, round this classic binding out in style.
- Versatile binding with a wing highback for controlled lean
- Stiff flex offers rapid response and support for control
- Wing promotes properly leaning into presses and tweaking grabs
- Ultima baseplate provides responsive feel and durability
- Dual-density footbed is harder at outside for better response
- Adjustable heel and toe ramps for custom fit
- Multi-disc configuration allows for universal usage
- Waffle straps offer seamless connection for better response
- Item #FLX003A
- Baseplate Padding
- Custom Stabilizers
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- F.T.M. Versa
- Beer Buckles, Micro
- stiff (8 of 10 on Flux's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2020
Doesnât work with duel boa system
- I returned this product before using it
These bindings looked and felt great but never actually got to try them since my boots are a double boa and the winged high back hits the wheel. Would of been really nice if backcountry actually mentioned that especially since it says it right on bindings. I ended up buying a pair of Flux DSs instead.