Bring your park tricks to the rest of the mountain.
If you spend a lot of time in the park, but aren't afraid to venture out in search of powder and cliffs on occasion, then you'll love the Flux DS Snowboard Binding. This mid-flexing binding offers the flexibility you want when throwing down on jibs, but is still responsive enough to handle technical terrain.
The Ultima highback features wings on the outside for greater leverage when pressing and buttering, and it's cored-out in strategic areas to decrease weight without sacrificing support. The Ultima baseplate is lightweight and responsive, and it features urethane stabilizers near the heel to eliminate heel roll.
This year Flux upgraded it with a dual-density footbed that's harder on the outside for enhanced response without sacrificing cushioning. Also new is the Waffle ankle strap, which provides a seamless fit that enhances energy transfer, as well as the Beer Buckles, which give you more leverage—and feature bottle openers for post-shred parking lot brews.
- Made for freestyle-focused fun anywhere on the mountain
- Medium flex goes from park to peak
- Ultima highback offers targeted support and flex
- Ultima baseplate provides responsive feel and durability
- Dual-density footbed is harder at outside for better response
- Adjustable heel and toe ramps for custom fit
- Titanium hardware is light, yet exceptionally strong
- Waffle straps offer seamless connection for better response
- Item #FLX001S