Select style & size:Select options
Ride off into the storm.
Designed with the precise edgehold, powerful snap, and straight-line stability you've come to love with camber-dominant boards, the Flow Whiteout Snowboard is for riders looking to transition from park kickers to pow stashes without compromising performance. Its true twin shape keeps you centered for dialing tricks in the park and honing your switch carving skills.
Pop-Cam Camber takes traditional camber and then adds flat zones between the bindings and at the contact points to result in a ride with the pop and power of camber, but with a more stable, less catchy feel than traditional camber. Kush-Control Premium dampening integrates different durometers of urethane into the sidewall, topsheet, and base. Harder urethane in the sidewall is fused directly to the wood core to enhance pop and maximize edge hold, while softer urethane in the topsheet and base add flexibility, absorb chatter and impacts, and increase durability. The triaxial glass with carbon-7 composite matrix gives ample pop with torsional stability, while the Sintered 4000 base delivers fast glide across deep powder, slushy park laps, and groomed runs alike
- Powerful board for all-mountain versatility
- Camber-dominant profile offers powerful pop and edge hold
- Medium flex is responsive, stable, and precise
- Premium Kush-Control dampens and enhances energy transfer
- Re-Flex poplar core offers lively and light feel
- Carbon-7 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Triax glass offers responsive flex
- Sintered base is durable and keeps you gliding fast
- Item #FLO007C