Find your line.
Specifically designed to be big on comfort, support, and control, the Flow Men's Tracer Heel-Lock Coiler Boa Snowboard Boot is a mid-flexing boot with a superior lacing system that keeps your feet snugly in place through all riding conditions. Starting with the Boa Coiler lacing system, you can lock in the fit and make mid-mountain adjustments with the quick twist of a dial, while the Heel-Lock QuikFit tightens around your ankle to prevent heel lift, which gives you heightened response and fights foot fatigue.
The high-performing 4-Feather liner offers thermo-moldable foam in key areas for a foot-conforming fit, as well as OC-Kush heel dampening for more comfort and smoothed-out chatter when you're ripping at high speeds. SpaceBlanket insulation bounces heat back to your foot for a toasty fit through frigid days at the resort, and the Silvadur anti-microbial coating does its part to keep funky odors at bay after particularly long days on the hill. It's finished off with a B.F.T. Free-Track outsole that dampens chatter and keeps your foot gripped over icy surfaces.
- Versatile, all-mountain boot for tons of comfort
- Boa Coiler gives you a precise fit in seconds
- Heel-Lock Quikfit closure prevents heel lift
- Medium flex handles any type of terrain
- 4-Feather liner conforms to your foot and adds support
- SpaceBlanket insulation increases warmth without adding bulk
- B.F.T. Free-Track outsole offers grip and board feel
- Item #FLO006X