Click it and rip it.
Absurdly easy to tighten, ultralight, and seriously stiff, the Flow Men's Talon Boa Snowboard Boot is a top choice for hard-charging freeriders and dedicated backcountry enthusiasts, due to its highly responsive feel and waterproof design. Its super-stiff flex provides the support and responsive feel needed for stomping cliff drops and charging steep lines.
The Boa H3 Closure System dials in a precise fit over the upper and lower zones. Simply twist each knob to your desired tightness, and you're ready to rip. Inside this hard-charging boot, the heat-moldable 5 Feather liner provides a custom, foot-wrapping fit with J-bars for greater heel hold. As Flow's premier freeride liner, the 5 Feather liner uses EVA reinforced panels for stiffer support, alongside Ripper Lacing for added security. Plus, the liner's anti-stink coating resists funky build-up after sweating profusely on the mountain.
The boot's waterproof membrane keeps springtime slush, shallow stream crossings, and soggy snow from soaking through and compromising your comfort, especially on longer slogs and backcountry approaches where dry feet are critical to comfort. Conforming to the shape of your feet, the self-molding footbed keeps your dogs comfy from first chair 'till last call. This footbed also features impact-absorbing OC Kush Dampening in the heel to help you stick heavy landings without bruising your feet. Moreover, the B.F.T. (Barefoot Technology) Approach Vibram Sole offers next-level board feel and aggressive grip over treacherous boot packs and slippery parking lots.
- Hard-charging boot for freeriding and backcountry tours
- Boa H3 Closure independently tightens upper and lowers
- Waterproof membrane (up to ankle) keeps your feet dry
- Ultra-stiff flex for charging steeps at higher speeds
- 5 Feather liner with heat-moldable foam, vented tongue
- Anti-stink liner coating for lasting freshness
- Self-molding footbed with OC Kush padding at heel
- Vibram BFT-Approach sole for aggressive traction
- Item #FLO006W