Select style & size:Select options
Pour up some fun.
Put good times on tap with the Flow Stout Wide Snowboard. New for this season, the Stout boasts a wide, directional shape and a surfy flex that puts carving at the forefront of your day, whether you're shredding fresh pow, crisp groomers, or spring slush.
Its wide waist adds float in fresh snow without forcing you to ride a longer board, and it also improves edge-to-edge transitions when linking turns on hardpack. Convex rocker between the bindings displaces snow for better control and float in powder, while camber underfoot ensures plenty of edge hold and a responsive feel when conditions are firmer. Biax glass offers a smooth torsional flex for surf-like turns in powder, while Carbon-7 stringers enhances energy transfer to help you explodes out of carves and pop big ollies. Kush-Control Plus damping soaks up chatter when you're bombing over choppy snow at the end of a pow day.
- Wider platform board that turns and burns
- Wide directional shape floats in deep snow
- Camber underfoot offers response and edge hold
- Convex base improves float and adds forgiving feel
- Biax glass offers surfy torsional flex
- Carbon-7 stringers amp up pop and energy transfer
- Kush Control Plus smooths out the ride
- Sintruded base is tough, yet low-maintenance
- Item #FLO006V