Comfort without the cost.
Offering premium performance and comfort that won't slash your savings, the Flow Women's Onyx Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot is a smart choice whether you only get to ride a few days a year or you're a dedicated shred bum. Its softer flex is ideal for novice riders or those looking to get loose in the park, and Boa lacing means less time fiddling with laces in the parking lot and more time shredding.
Its 2-Feather liner offers out-of-the-box comfort so there's no painful break-in period, and fuzzy fleece around the top of the boot adds a cozy feel. A molded EVA footbed smooths out the ride and soaks up shock when you go big in the park. The low-profile B.F.T. Free-Track outsole offers better flex and board feel so your boot feels like an extension of your foot.
- Affordable all-mountain performance that's big on comfort
- Boa H3 Coiler make sit quick and easy to tighten
- Soft flex for comfort and control
- Internal J-bars keep heel from lifting
- EVA footbed absorbs impacts and vibrations
- Micro articulating instep for better board feel
- B.F.T. Free-Track sole improves flex and board control
- Item #FLO006S