Why We Like The Flow NX2 Hybrid Snowboard Binding
With a slightly softer, more playful feel than the NX2-GT, the Flow NX2 Hybrid Snowboard Binding has most of the same features of its big brother, with the main difference being replacing the carbon and aluminum highback with a somewhat more playful glass-filled nylon highback. We love this because it results in a stiff binding that can charge big mountains with the best of them, but with a bit more flexibility for playing in powder and the occasional park lap.
- Aggressive yet light and playful binding for big terrain
- Rear-entry design makes strapping in quick and easy
- Stiff flex is suited to big jumps and steep lines
- Light yet tough aluminum alloy baseplate enhances response
- Glass-filled nylon highback offers a lively feel
- Redesigned hybrid straps employ a new dual-layer design
- Canted footbed aligns joints in natural position for comfort
- N-Gel padding reduces vibration and smooths out flat landings
- Item #FLOQ1AU
- ModBack, rear entry
- NX-2 Series (aluminum), Slip-N-Grip plate (carbon)
- Baseplate Padding
- N-Gel heel, Bankbeds, 2.5-degree canted
- Ankle Strap
- ExoKush Hybrid (EVA)
- Toe Strap
- AuxTech Hexo Toecap
- Locking Slap Ratchet
- stiff (9 out of 10 on Flow's scale)
- Aluminum Multidisk (4-hole, Channel, 3D)
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help