Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
NX2-CX Snowboard Binding
For riders who demand precision and power at the highest level, taking on technical big-mountain lines without breaking a sweat, look no further than the Flow NX2-CX Fusion Snowboard Binding. Incredibly light and super-stiff, the NX2-CX takes the successful recipe of the NX2 series bindings, and builds upon it by combining a carbon-infused highback with Flow's rockered aluminum alloy baseplate to offer the power and response you need in gnarly terrain, without the weight.
The carbon-infused Asym Uniback offers unrivaled energy transfer to help you rail high-speed turns, blast through boulder-enclosed narrows, and send massive cliffs into pow. Response is bolstered by the rockered baseplate, which makes minimal contact with your board to channel power directly where you need it, and also has rounded edges that flex more naturally underfoot. Flow's rear-entry design makes it quick and easy to strap in, and the Fusion Powerstrap distributes pressure evenly for efficient energy transfer and a pressure point-free fit. Canted footbeds align your legs in a more natural position for reduced fatigue, and they're made with EVA to absorb vibrations for a smooth ride. Plus, N-Gel heel and base cushioning protects your feet from harsh impacts.
- Take on the steep and deep with carbon-powered confidence
- Carbon-infused highback adds response and power without weight
- Rockered aluminum alloy baseplate is Flow's most responsive
- Very stiff flex for handling gnarly big-mountain lines
- N-Gel cushioning absorbs flat landings and harsh chatter
- Canted footbeds promote a more natural riding position
- Rear-entry system make for quick and easy strapping in
- Universal disc allows easy use between different boards
- Item #FLO007G