NX2-CX Hybrid Snowboard Binding
If days on your board typically consist of tackling the gnarliest line you can find, then you need the power and pin-point precise control to match. So step into the Flow NX2-CX Hybrid Snowboard Bindings and take on technical big-mountain lines without breaking a sweat. Exceptionally light and hyper-stiff, the NX2-CX builds on the successful foundation of the NX2 series bindings by combining a carbon-infused highback with Flow's rockered aluminum alloy baseplate to offer the power and response you need in gnarly terrain, without the weight.
The carbon-infused Asym Uniback offers unrivaled energy transfer to help you rail high-speed turns, blast through boulder-enclosed narrows, and send massive cliffs into pow. Response is bolstered by the rockered baseplate, which makes minimal contact with your board to channel power directly where you need it, and also has rounded edges that flex more naturally underfoot. Flow's rear-entry design makes it quick and easy to strap in, and the Hybrid PowerCapStrap distributes pressure evenly for efficient energy transfer and a pressure point-free fit, while also offering a traditional toe strap. Canted footbeds align your legs in a more natural position for reduced fatigue, and N-Gel heel and base cushioning protects your feet from harsh impacts.
- Rip gnarly terrain like a pro with carbon-powered confidence
- Hybrid PowerCaptStrap boasts a toe cap for a traditional fit
- Carbon-infused highback adds response and power without weight
- Rockered aluminum alloy baseplate is Flow's most responsive
- Very stiff flex for handling gnarly big-mountain lines
- N-Gel cushioning absorbs flat landings and harsh chatter
- Canted footbeds promote a more natural riding position
- Rear-entry system make for quick and easy strapping in
- Item #FLO007H