Why We Like The Flow NX2 Carbon Hybrid Snowboard Binding
For riders looking for a stiff, responsive binding that is ready for epic freeriding adventures, we recommend the Flow NX2 Carbon Hybrid Snowboard Binding. The NX2 chassis, built with lightweight aluminum alloy, delivers immediate response and edge control, while the carbon-infused Asym Fuse UniBack maximizes our power transfer and control. To keep our feet strapped securely in place, Flow went with the ExoFrame-PRO Hybrid strap for this high-performance binding, which connects the ankle strap to a conventional toecap strap to offer control and flex.
- Stiff, responsive binding made for high-performance freeride shredding
- Asym Fuse UniBack is infused with carbon for increased control
- NX2-Series aluminum-alloy baseplate offers stiffness and edge control
- ExoFrame-PRO Hybrid strap is lightweight, stiff, and aggressive
- Hybrid PowerStraps for flexibility and easier entry and exit
- Easily strap in and out of the bindings with LSR buckles
- Item #FLOQ1AS
- Asym Uniback (carbon, nylon), rear entry
- NX2-Series (aluminum), Slip-N-Grip plate (carbon)
- Baseplate Padding
- N-Gel heel, 2.5-degree canted
- Ankle Strap
- ExoFrame PRO Hybrid (TPU)
- Toe Strap
- Locking Slap Ratchets (aluminum)
- stiff (10 out of 10 on Flow's scale)
- Aluminum Multidisk (4-hole, Channel, 3D)
- freeride/powder snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help