Seduce the entire mountain.
Armed with a soft flex and a cushy footbed, the Flow Minx Hybrid Snowboard Binding gets frisky on the slopes and playful in the park. The composite Uniback highback and rockered baseplate are made with molded plastic for a soft flex that allows for easy turns, tweaked tricks, and all-day comfort. The Rockered baseplate also makes minimal contact with your board to channel power directly where you need it, and it has rounded edges to flex naturally underfoot.
The Hybrid PowerCap Strap still has Flow's signature rear-entry system to make getting in and out of your bindings quick and convenient, but it also features a toe cap for riders who like the feel of a traditional binding strap. Adding natural comfort, 2.5-degree canted BankBeds promote an anatomically-correct riding position for less fatigue, while EVA inserts in the footbed absorb shock to cushion harsh landings and smooth chatter. Plus, the Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles make it quick and easy to make fit adjustments on the fly.
- All-mountain versatility and beginner-friendly comfort
- Rear-entry design makes strapping in quick and easy
- Grippy toe strap for a locked-in fit and feel
- Mid-soft flex for smooth response and comfort
- EVA inserts smooth vibrations and absorb impact
- Locking Slap Ratchets make adjustments easy
- Flow is a pioneer in speed-entry binding technology
- Item #FLO007U