Give them a passion for thrashin'.
It won't take long before your lil' grom turns into a full-blown shredder when they're on the progression-friendly Flow Kids' Micron Mini Snowboard. This fun and forgiving board was designed to make linking turns and catching air a cinch for kids who are just getting their shred legs underneath them.
EZ-Rock rocker features mellow rocker between the bindings for catch-free turning, with camber just outside the inserts to help it maintain edge hold and pop, and flat sections just before the tips for stability. The twin shape rides the same both ways so they can learn how to ride switch more easily.
Biax glass keeps the flex buttery for easy turn initiation and smooth carves. The Tru-Flex core uses lightweight poplar to keep the feel light and lively, and blunted tips reduce swing weight. Finally, a tough extruded base keeps it moving fast and is easy to repair when it gets dinged up.
- Fun and forgiving board for beginner-to-intermediate riders
- EZ-Rock profile offers catch-free ride for easy learning
- Twin shape rides the same both ways
- Biax glass gives a smooth and even flex
- Tru-Flex core is lightweight and lively
- EZ-DT sidecut allows nimble and forgiving turns
- Optix 2000 base is easy to repair when thrashed
- Item #FLO004B
- Q & A
Step up to metal edges
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We started my niece on the plastic burton boards which worked great for helping them get the idea of sliding around and the balance of it. But now that we are going down the hills we needed something that had edges. You can really tell a difference with edge and the kids ability to bite the snow and stay upright. This board is a great price point that is well made and I'm sure will last many hand-downs for the rest of the family to use.