Select your style & size:Select options
A hard-ripping renegade.
It doesn't matter if it snowed three feet the night before or if you're riding wind-blown crust, the Flow Maverick ABT Snowboard will conquer any terrain you take it on. This stiff freeride board delivers a smooth, precise ride that crushes everything from pow-filled tree runs to tracked-out icy steeps.
The Pow-Cam profile features camber underfoot for pop and drive, a long rockered nose for effortless float in powder, and flat sections between the bindings and near the tail for stability and forgiveness. Kush-Control Premium technology consists of three unique urethane features in the base, sidewall, and topsheet in strategic areas of the base to reduce chatter, quicken edge-to-edge transitions, and absorb impacts from big drops.
New this season is the Pop-Lite core, which is formulated with a blend of poplar wood and microcellular polyurethane foam to enhance pop and dampening while reducing overall weight. Carbon-10 stringers running vertically down the board improve energy transfer and precision while keeping torsional flex looser for a surfy feel in pow. Quadrax glass makes the feel ultra-responsive and stable for ultimate control in treacherous terrain. The Graphite base is infused with carbon additives for serious speed.
- Powerful freeride and pow board for confident rippers
- Hybrid profile balances float and power
- Stiff flex is responsive, stable, and precise
- Premium Kush-Control dampens and enhances energy transfer
- Pop-Lite core increases pop and damping while shaving weight
- Carbon-10 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Quadrax glass delivers lightning-quick response
- Grpahite base is ultra-fast and tough
- Item #FLO003O