Select style & size:Select options
Your new best friend.
We've all heard that a diamond is a girl's best friend, but after you take a lap on the Flow Jewel women's snowboard, you'll agree that diamonds just aren't as fun. From the park to powder, this gem of a board shines everywhere on the mountain.
Rocker between the bindings gives it float in powder and makes turning easy, while camber underfoot adds pop and power, and flat sections out to the tips keep it stable on hardpack and jibs. It also has a convex base that lifts the edges slightly, helping prevent hang-ups when you're making turns and sliding boxes. Kush-Control Plus uses specially formulated urethane compounds to add stability and smooth out the ride.
Biax glass keeps the flex buttery for tweaked presses, while carbon stringers running vertically down the board improve energy transfer and precision. A true twin shape allows for unrestricted switch shredding. Lightweight wood in the Re-Flex core shaves weight while maintaining strength and a lively feel. The Sintered 4000 base is fast and durable so it can stand up to serious abuse all season long.
- All-terrain twin that for ladies who shred everything
- I-Rock profile has convex base for forgiving feel
- Medium flex offersd all-mountain versatility
- Kush-Control Plus provides smooth and stable ride
- Re-Flex poplar core offers lively and light feel
- Carbon-7 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Biax glass offers smooth, predictable flex
- Sintered base is tough and fast
- Item #FLO006A