Select your style & size:Select options
A new day has dawned.
Step up your riding progression with the help of the Flow Era Snowboard. This jib- and jump-destroying deck gets its freestyle prowess from a hybrid rocker profile, versatile medium-soft flex, and true twin shape. With an I-Rock profile, this board has rocker between the bindings to give it float in powder and make turning easy, camber underfoot adds pop and power, and flat sections out to the tips keep it stable on hardpack and rails.
A true twin shape allows for unrestricted switch shredding, while the medium-soft flex maintains a playful feeling. Biax glass keeps the flex buttery for tweaked presses, while carbon stringers running vertically down the board improve energy transfer and precision so you can still pop big ollies. Lightweight wood in the Re-Flex core shaves weight while maintaining strength and a lively feel. The Sintruded 3000 base is fast and durable so it can stand up to serious abuse all season long.
- Takes a freestyle approach to the whole mountain
- Hybrid rocker blends pop, stability, and forgiveness
- Medium flex ensures park-to-peak versatility
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch shredding
- Biax glass with Carbon-7 is playful and lively
- Re-Flex core is light and strong
- 3-DT sidecut allows smooth turns
- Sintruded base is durable and absorbs wax well
- Item #FLO003U