Select style & size:Select options
A riddle wrapped in a mystery.
Spend the morning slashing powder, and then once the pow's tracked-out, switch over to carving up groomers on the Flow Enigma Snowboard. This versatile directional board was designed to float through bottomless snow and rail turns on hardpack with equal prowess.
The Pow-Cam profile features a big rockered nose to help it stay on top of deep, fluffy snow and charge over chunder. Meanwhile, camber underfoot adds edge control and a responsive feel for shredding groomers and navigating technical terrain. A flat section between the bindings and at the tail keep it forgiving and stable for confident high-speed charging. It all adds up to a board that dominates the mountain in any conditions.
- Versatile shape that floats in pow and shreds groomers
- Camber underfoot for edge hold and response
- Flat between bindings keeps it forgiving and stable
- Rockered nose and setback stance keep you afloat in deep snow
- Kush-Control Plus provides smooth and stable ride
- Carbon-7 stringers enhance energy transfer and pop
- Biax glass offers smooth, predictable flex
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Item #FLO005Q
- Q & A
looking in to buying an enigma 153 but i need more specs.
i want to know
Nose width Tail width